http://brandy419.blogspot.com/2010/09/tim-obrien-response.html
This post was my favorite to write overall. I found it exciting to get to write a poem and very much enjoyed it. I never thought that I would be able to write decent poetry but I was very pleased with the outcome of this blog which made it one of my favorites.
http://brandy419.blogspot.com/2010/09/summary-v-analysis.html
This was one of my favorite blogs just because I found it to be a little challenging. I like how it was there to help us better understand the difference between summary and analysis. Overall, it helped with writing my essays.
http://brandy419.blogspot.com/2010/09/poem-response.html
This blog is in my top three favorites because it was just fun to do. I liked reflecting on the poems and what I thought their meaning was. I don't usually enjoy poetry but I enjoyed reading these poems and it help me open my eyes to see that not all poetry is bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment